 Local / Canada / Alberta / 27
  Any AFOL in the Calgary, Alberta area?

Trying to track down any and all AFOL in the Calgary area, cross posted a bunch of places to cover more area and hopefully find some new people. Adam (23 years ago, 10-Oct-01, to lugnet.loc.ca.ab, lugnet.general, lugnet.org.ca, lugnet.loc.ca)

  Re: Any AFOL in the Calgary, Alberta area?

(...) I am in Ottawa right now, but I was visitting in Calgary just a couple weeks ago. I was there for almost 2 weeks, but I didn't realize there were any active AFOL's there or I might have got together with you. I wish I could have got to (...) (23 years ago, 11-Oct-01, to lugnet.loc.ca.ab)

  Re: Any AFOL in the Calgary, Alberta area?

I'm probably the most active AFOL in Calgary, if not the only one. Maybe next time... Adam (...) (23 years ago, 11-Oct-01, to lugnet.loc.ca.ab)