 Local / Canada / Alberta / 26
  One more try: AFOL meeting in Calgary?

I just wanted to try again to see if there was any more interest in having an AFOL meeting in Calgary sometime near the end of March/beginning of April. Anyone? ~Adam (23 years ago, 10-Mar-01, to lugnet.loc.ca.ab)

  Re: One more try: AFOL meeting in Calgary?

(...) I probably could be interested in a meeting about mid May. Not sure about exact date, but I will be traveling through the area, and wouldn't mind meeting people. James (23 years ago, 10-Mar-01, to lugnet.org.ca)

  Re: One more try: AFOL meeting in Calgary?

(...) Heck, I'll come down. Any excuse for a Peter's run. <grin> James (23 years ago, 10-Mar-01, to lugnet.org.ca)