 Local / Canada / Alberta / 13
Re: Where is everyone?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.ca.ab
Date:
Mon, 3 Jul 2000 16:12:54 GMT

In lugnet.loc.ca.ab, Adam Murtha writes:
I just moved to Calgary from Vancouver, where the Lego community is highly
active.  Where are all the Lego people in Alberta?  Why is this group so dead?

There's a bunch of us up in Edmonton and area - we get together every once in
a while - Along with Michel Magnan up in St. Paul, we formed NALUG (Northern
Alberta LUG).  Ian Sinclair is an AFOL down in Calgary, he posts from time to
time, but I haven't seen too many others from Calgary posting.

HTH!

James