 Local / Canada / 996
  Lego 6454 for $15 at Walmart

Lego 6454 countdown corner is reduced to $15 at Walmart. You have to look for it in non-lego aisle (ie sale item). It is not an advertised sale. Also, if you are lucky enough to find 6600 construction sets, they are only at $40. Check it out. I find (...) (23 years ago, 7-Apr-01, to lugnet.loc.ca)

  Re: Lego 6454 for $15 at Walmart

I picked up a 6454 today, and for the price, I think it isn't bad actually. It has some nice pieces, and an annoying lights and sounds engine. But the highlight I thought was the 7317 Aero Tube Hanger for $88! I'm pretty sure that's what the price (...) (23 years ago, 9-Apr-01, to lugnet.loc.ca)