 Local / Canada / 981
980  |  982
Subject:
HBC Online
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.ca
Date:
Fri, 30 Mar 2001 01:18:05 GMT

http://www.hbc.com/

I just wanted to share this site with everyone, as I recently found it, and
I'm not sure how many others are familiar with it.  It is the online
shopping page for the Hudson's Bay Company, which owns The Bay and Zellers.
Although the Lego selection isn't fantastic, they're having a sale right
now.  They even have the 8417 Mag Wheel set, which I recently got, and think
it is cool.  The prices are even in Canadian dollars!

~Adam