 Local / Canada / 926
  More markdowns at Zellers

I was in Zellers today and noticed they've marked down a new bunch of Lego sets. Going from memory here's what they have: A-wing fighter $10 Bwing $30 Slave 1 $25 Sand speeder $7 Speeder bikes $12 Gungan patrol $10 Pontoon plane $7 I think there (...) (24 years ago, 14-Feb-01, to lugnet.loc.ca)

  Re: More markdowns at Zellers

(...) also (...) If only I still had money. $30 for a B-Wing is a great price, and I hope it does not sell out too quickly. Are the Adventurer sets that have been marked down the Amazon Jungle theme or the Dino Island theme? (24 years ago, 15-Feb-01, to lugnet.loc.ca)