 Local / Canada / 910
    Re: Money orders, was:Re: Doh! Canada is expensive... —James Brown
   (...) The MO's that Canada Trust uses are not "international" per se, but the are US money orders, and cashable anywhere in the US. I'm not certain of the gory details, but in effect, they are drawn against a US bank - you may or may not have (...) (23 years ago, 3-Feb-01, to lugnet.loc.ca)

        Re: Money orders, was:Re: Doh! Canada is expensive... —Heather Patey
   (...) OK, yes, I've seen the Delaware inscription. I meant "international" meaning "outside Canada", which isn't exactly right. So Kyle's MO's from Scotiabank may be drawn on a Canadian bank instead of a US one? Curious. I can see them being no good (...) (23 years ago, 4-Feb-01, to lugnet.loc.ca)