 Local / Canada / 889
  oasis ambush at half price

Hi, tonight I stop at a Wall-mart that I was passing by hopping to find a few oasis ambush that Kevin Z. might have left ;-) Well to my surprise I find out that they where half price and that there were 26 left.... emptied the shelf. Martin (24 years ago, 26-Jan-01, to lugnet.loc.ca)

  Re: oasis ambush at half price

(...) I don't have *that* many, I only have 5. I could use 5 more thought ;-D KZ #142 (24 years ago, 26-Jan-01, to lugnet.loc.ca)