 Local / Canada / 875
874  |  876
Subject:
Price Screw-up at Sears
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.ca
Date:
Sun, 21 Jan 2001 18:56:10 GMT

Hi,

I got a hot tip from one of my friends last night and I confirmed it this
morning. The LOM 3-pack, normally 14.99, is marked at 9.99 at Sears. With
the 20% off all Lego until the end of the month, it comes to 9.18$ with taxes!!

Get to Sears now, before they realize that they are selling it almost 50% off!

KZ

  RE: Price Screw-up at Sears

Thanks for the tip! Picked up 4 tonight at Sears in Kitchener...the price is right! Bob -----Original Message----- From: news-gateway@lugnet.com [mailto:news-gateway...net.com]On Behalf Of Kevin Zwicker Sent: Sunday, January 21, 2001 1:56 PM To: (...) (24 years ago, 23-Jan-01, to lugnet.loc.ca)
  Re: Price Screw-up at Sears