 Local / Canada / 830
    Future Shop RULES! —Tim Culberson
   Ahhh.....I finally picked up my first Mindstorms RIS 1.5 because of Future Shop's current super good deal on them. $117 CDN (Approx. $78 USD) i definately sweet (am I ever glad that I didn't buy one BEFORE Christmas with the $297 price tag. (...) (23 years ago, 6-Jan-01, to lugnet.loc.ca, lugnet.general)

        Re: Future Shop RULES! —Ka-On Lee
   (...) You are lucky. All my local FS have no Mindstorm sets left. Toys'R'us MAY price match with the flyer, but they only have the French version left and I don't know french. (23 years ago, 6-Jan-01, to lugnet.loc.ca, lugnet.general)