 Local / Canada / 773
772  |  774
Subject:
6977 for $44
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.ca
Date:
Fri, 15 Dec 2000 23:46:57 GMT

I was in my local Walmart today, looking to see if I could find the Imperial
Shuttle, which I couldn't, they didn't even have any of the 2001 sets, but
they did have a couple of UCS X-wing's.  But I did discover that they have
quite a few of the 6977 Arachnoid Star Base, which I have never seen there
before, and for $44.  I know this is an ugly set, but that it pretty cheap.
Hopefully, they will still have some for that price after Christmas, or at
least until I'm done all my Christmas shopping.  I'm just curious if any one
else has seen this before?  They also had the 5533 Red Fury for $30.

-Adam