 Local / Canada / 755
754  |  756
Subject:
?LEGO 2002?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.ca
Date:
Wed, 6 Dec 2000 06:38:33 GMT

In lugnet.announce, Suzanne D. Rich writes:
There's a new TLC press release at:

http://www.lego.com/info/press.asp

here's the good stuff:

http://www.lego.com/press/

-Suz

Let me be the first to say HOLY (expletive deleted for your protection)
The ability to buy any piece in any quantity in perhaps any color is truly
mind-bendingly awesome.  2002 won't get here soon enough.

Wow.

Adrian

In the year 2002 the LEGO Renaissance will be upon us…
The possibilities will be endless!
(Unless quantity, size, color or piece availability restrictions occur.)
I do believe that this concept has been proposed in the past, but it appears
as though this new development is now fully endorsed and scheduled for 2002.
Its amazing to fathom a creation that I designed could be available to the
general public!

Pretty dang cool!!!
Time to start designing some sets.

Eric Kingsley

So that's what having your mind blown feels like. The possibilities become
endless. The quest for the Holy Grail is at an end. I'm sitting here trying
to get this to sink in. Wow!!!

Tony Kilaras

Change is upon us Canada, and our long quest is over, let us walk into the
glowing white light where anything in our imagination is now possible!!!!!!!!

Sincerely,

                  Richard Noeckel

You can reach me @ SHROUD_OF_KUNG_FU@Hotmail.com

                                                 -Lego good, Canada great-®