 Local / Canada / 753
752  |  754
Subject:
rtlToronto
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.ca, lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Wed, 6 Dec 2000 06:22:53 GMT

Chris Magno

Calum said that it was my turn to post the general invitation for
Fridays meeting.

So, here goes.

it will be this Friday Dec. 8, at the usual spot:

Mel's Deli
440 Bloor Street West (1 block east of Bathurst)Toronto

How to get there:  Take subway to Bathurst station, get out of station
and go left (south) down Bathurst to Bloor.  Left turn on bloor and walk
east(away from Honest Ed's) towards Mel's.

There was some mention of a Swap, or trade's.  i guess if you have stuff
to swap, or trade, bring it.  or re-ply with ideas.

We'll chat about all lego stuff, I'll bring Iain's CD of lego robot's.

Iain Hendry

YES! Yes. Trading sounds like fun. Lets bring nice things.

Yes! Espically trains. I should now propose that afterword, we should all go
ride the RT.

Parts Trading does sound fun, especially for castle parts!!!

P.S. it appears as though rtlToronto has the distinguished honors of being
in the top three oldest Lego groups ever formed!!!

Date    Group/Club Name

1985    CWC-CW LEGO Railroad - later grew into GMLTC

1994-11-27    De Bouwsteen (Netherlands)

1997-07-24    rtlToronto (Canada)

Sincerely,

            Richard Noeckel

You can reach me @ SHROUD_OF_KUNG_FU@Hotmail.com