 Local / Canada / 743
  Shell Sets in Canada?

Anyone know if they're comming here or where to get them if they're are already here? (24 years ago, 1-Dec-00, to lugnet.loc.ca)

  Re: Shell Sets in Canada?

(...) I haven't seen any. But if you do find any let us all know. Dean -- Coin-Op's For Sale!: (URL) Lego Workshop: (URL) Lego Club: (URL) (24 years ago, 2-Dec-00, to lugnet.loc.ca)

  Re: Shell Sets in Canada?

I've been looking here in Calgary for a little while. Not a real in depth search, but checking out some of the Shell's that I get gas at. But no luck. I even called the Shell company 'headquarters' in Calgary a few weeks back, and asked if they (...) (24 years ago, 2-Dec-00, to lugnet.loc.ca)