 Local / Canada / 737
  Re: Canadian HO & O Scale Decals

Dean- I have found that there are basically 2 companies who make decals: MicroScale: (URL) , and if big Mike doesn't have them, try Champ: (URL) One (or both?) has a PDF downloadable catalog. <adding .trains because I think others might be (...) (24 years ago, 28-Nov-00, to lugnet.loc.ca, lugnet.trains)

  Re: Canadian HO & O Scale Decals

Did you notice that Microscale had a page for custom models. It would be cool if someone could get a LEGO model up there. The description of the building process could start, "Well, I started with a bucket of ABS and a picture...." Thanks for the (...) (24 years ago, 28-Nov-00, to lugnet.loc.ca, lugnet.trains)