 Local / Canada / 724
Re: Latest TRU specials
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.ca
Date:
Sun, 26 Nov 2000 16:23:21 GMT

In lugnet.loc.ca, Tony Jang writes:
Don't know if this has already been posted, my apologies if so, but TRU has
recently setup their Canadian web site.  Unfortantely it's not e-commerce
ready.

Of note though is a $5 e-coupon for a $50 flyer purchase.

Thanks guys!  Just finished the Destroy Droid which I bought for $44.97 + tax.
That is like a 40% off.  Very tricky set to build due to the buggy manual.