 Local / Canada / 714
Re: 2001 Sets at Zellers
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.ca, lugnet.org.ca.monlug
Date:
Fri, 24 Nov 2000 00:08:14 GMT

Finally, the 2001 sets have come to Calgary...

Today, I was in Zellers, and found some of the 2001 sets.

Pretty much same as everywhere else...the only Star Wars set I saw was the
Tie, which I picked up, and its pretty sweet, although the stand is a little
weird, I think.

They had a couple of the Life on Mars, the T-3 Trike, and one of the
Mechs...Red Planet Defender I think it is.  I looked at both of them, and
almost bought the Trike too, but decided against it.  I think its kinda
goofy lookin'.

They had some of the Studios sets too, but they didn't reall spark me
interest either.

Oh yeah, and there were still 20% off!

-Adam

In lugnet.loc.ca, Kevin Zwicker writes:
Hi,

I just checked out the Zellers at Angrignon (Lasalle). It had:

LIfe on Mars:
T3 Trike for 18.95$ (I think)
Solar explorer (Shuttle) 59.99
Recon Mech 27.95
Other Mech 27.95

Movie Maker:
Temple of Gloom 9.99
Exploding Bank  39.99 on sale for 31.99

I bought 2 banks since it was on sale. There were no Star Wars sets.

Kev Z
Monlug #3