 Local / Canada / 700
Re: eFlyer question
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.ca
Date:
Tue, 21 Nov 2000 02:38:08 GMT

In lugnet.loc.ca, Andrew Burt writes:

On that note, what's the regular Zellers/Wal-Mart price on the 6320 Mobile
Outpost.  It's available for $24.99 this week at Cdn Tire as part of the $5 off
the $29.99 selection of sets.  I still waiting for a sale on the A-Wing.

G'day Andrew,

I think that's a decent price for the 6520.  I paid $28 at
Zellers for mine.  I think that was a 20% off sale, so the
regular would have been $35.

KDJ

Kyle D. Jackson, LUGNETer #203, Windsor, Ontario, Canada