 Local / Canada / 671
670  |  672
Subject:
Various themes combo box spotted at Wal-Mart
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.ca
Date:
Fri, 17 Nov 2000 15:10:39 GMT

I was in Wal-Mart last night and spotted a stack of very large Lego boxes.  The
box contains several sets and a storage table for $37.  Not as appealing as the
Star Wars combo packs, but it was an interesting collection.

6919  Planetary Prowler
2963  Extreme Racer
6463  Lunar Rover
6437  Beach Buggy
4901  Hover Scout
Play table (similar to 4217 I assume)

There may have been 1 additional small set, but my memory is not 100% this
morning.  The total piece count was over 400.  I'm assuming that the box is
aimed at the Christmas gift buying crowd (big box, small contents).

Andrew Burt