 Local / Canada / 664
663  |  665
Subject:
Zellers Question
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.ca
Date:
Thu, 16 Nov 2000 02:02:33 GMT

Hey All,

Has anybody noticed a trend at Zellers lately. At least here in NS they
seem to have stopped carrying the high end set from each theme. No Soccer
Championship,  No Dino Research, No Millenium Falcon, No Knights Kingdom
Castle. The last high end  sets they gcarried was the Race and Arctic both
from Januaruy.

Anybody else noticed this?

John Battcock