 Local / Canada / 657
Re: Is set 2936 Extreme Racer rare/promotional?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.ca, lugnet.town, lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Sat, 11 Nov 2000 01:49:09 GMT

In lugnet.loc.ca, Erik Olson writes:
In the US it's sometimes a promotional set, as in, TRU tried to GIVE them away
with purchase of any $20 Lego set. At one TRU I saw dozens of them sit there • for
a long long time.

It has also appeared bundled with a flimsy plastic mountain for $10 or so.

No, that was the Radical Racer, wasn't it?