 Local / Canada / 651
    Re: Soccer game _Cheap_ —Jude Beaudin
   (...) Check the coupon for a "not valid with other offers" kind of a disclaimer first. Then check the catalog too. If neither do not have it, hopefully they will take the coupon. Jude (24 years ago, 10-Nov-00, to lugnet.loc.ca)

        Re: Soccer game _Cheap_ —Kevin Zwicker
   In lugnet.loc.ca, Jude Beaudin writes: <Snip> (...) The coupon has the disclaimer on it. However, a while back, when we got the coupons for the UCS sets in Mania Magazine, I bought the Tie with that coupon while it was advertised at 20% off. (...) (24 years ago, 10-Nov-00, to lugnet.loc.ca)