 Local / Canada / 616
Re: I got a 6474 Wheeled Front Shovel for $1.59.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.ca, lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Sun, 29 Oct 2000 02:14:25 GMT

Bradley Dale wrote:

I was disappointed when I got all the new flyers and didn't have any money, but
then I found some Canadian Tire money in my room.  I had about $4, and then my
mom gave me another Canadian Tire dollar and two real dollars and I was able to
get really cheap LEGO.  Even though the 6474 is City Center, it is cool.  It
isn't really all that juniorized, and I built a scorpion with the same parts.
The minifigure has a crazy face.  Remember, $5.99 is good but $1.59 is better!
Get all your Canadian Tire money and go buy LEGO!

Hey thanks for the suggestion man.  I've been thinking and thinking what
those 3 or 4 dollars worth of c-tire money would be good for since
everything else I buy there is lots of cash but I think I'll do this
just to say that I got a set for like 95% off!

--
-TiM
NB, CA