 Local / Canada / 607
    Re: Sale at Zellers —Bradley Dale
   (...) When Star Wars goes on sale, does it include Technic Starwars? Doesn't really matter, I'd be in the Gungan Partol price range anyway. But I do want a Gungan patrol, those dino-ducks look cool. (24 years ago, 27-Oct-00, to lugnet.loc.ca)

        Re: Sale at Zellers —Kyle D. Jackson
   (...) G'day Bradley, As long as it says "Star Wars" on it it's all yours! That's how I got my Destroyer Droid :] Happy shopping, KDJ ___...___ Kyle D. Jackson, LUGNETer #203, Windsor, Ontario, Canada (24 years ago, 27-Oct-00, to lugnet.loc.ca)