 Local / Canada / 606
605  |  607
Subject:
Sale at Zellers
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.ca
Date:
Fri, 27 Oct 2000 13:06:00 GMT

Hello,

I just got the new Zellers flyer. 20% off all Star Wars Lego from Saturday,
October 28th to Friday, November 3rd.

Happy shopping!

Kev Z

  Re: Sale at Zellers

(...) When Star Wars goes on sale, does it include Technic Starwars? Doesn't really matter, I'd be in the Gungan Partol price range anyway. But I do want a Gungan patrol, those dino-ducks look cool. (24 years ago, 27-Oct-00, to lugnet.loc.ca)
  Re: Sale at Zellers

(...) I didn't get a flyer so thanks for the heads up. I finally made it out tonight and spotted the 7150/7130 combo pack for $49.99. Even with taxes I got the set for less than $48 thanks to the sale. Andrew Burt (24 years ago, 2-Nov-00, to lugnet.loc.ca)