 Local / Canada / 604
Re: Is Jerome Tessier out there?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.ca
Date:
Tue, 24 Oct 2000 14:11:10 GMT

Hi Kevin,

I also saw Jerome's beautiful MOCs at brickshelf galleries! Due to the naming
ao the picture files he seems to be french, but I can't say if he is either
Canadian or from France?? Would be nice to let him know, that we really love
his MOCs!

AFOLs are all around the world!!

Check an ealier posting on that topic: http://news.lugnet.com/build/?n=5885

Happy surf'n'bricking

Holger ...from Germany

P.S. Wich is the best newsgroup for truck and bus MOCs??