 Local / Canada / 596
    Re: Major Find —Adam Murtha
   You found the Chrome castle sets here in Canada? When I called S@H to see if they were going to have them in Canada, I was told they weren't. Bah! Ah well, at least now I know I can find them here. ~Adam (...) (24 years ago, 14-Oct-00, to lugnet.loc.ca, lugnet.loc.ca.on.ott, lugnet.castle, lugnet.sports, lugnet.adventurers)

        Re: Major Find —Jude Beaudin
   (...) Adam, Your problem was you asked an American Direct Sales Rep about retail channels here in Canada. Of course they will not have correct information. It is hard enough to get correct info from the retailers themselves. But the good news is we (...) (24 years ago, 14-Oct-00, to lugnet.loc.ca)