 Local / Canada / 595
594  |  596
Subject:
Major Find
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.ca, lugnet.loc.ca.on.ott, lugnet.castle, lugnet.sports, lugnet.adventurers
Date:
Sat, 14 Oct 2000 01:36:52 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

I just got a major score at Mrs Tigggy Winkles in Place d'Orleans here in
Ottawa:

Soccer:
$6.99  3412   Point Shooting
$6.99  3413   Goal Keeper
$6.99  3414   Precision Shooting

Adventurers:
$3.99  5911   Johnny Thunder's Plane
$3.99  5912   Mike's Swamp Boat
$3.99  5913   Dr. Kilroy's Car
$3.99  5914   Sam Sanister & Baby T.

Castle (Chrome Sets):
$6.99  4816   Knight's Catapult
$6.99  4817   Dungeon
$6.99  4818   Dragon Rider
$6.99  4819   Rebel Chariot

All prices are in Canadian Dollars

I was so happy to find these. What a great day, first the job, now these :-D

Jude