 Local / Canada / 590
    Re: S@H coupon —Kevin Zwicker
   In lugnet.loc.ca, Dean Husby writes: <Snip> (...) for (...) You beat me to the punch Dean. The operator at S@H told me the same thing this morning. Woohoo! Free shipping! The mailman is going to get a hernia carrying my package! ;-) Kev Z #142 (24 years ago, 13-Oct-00, to lugnet.loc.ca)

        Re: S@H coupon —Bryan Wong
   (...) Haha, that last line's hilarious... I wish I could spend that kind of money. :) I was about to offer combining several purchases together, since I got my free-shipping certificate a while ago. But I guess there's no need for that now. Enjoy (...) (24 years ago, 13-Oct-00, to lugnet.loc.ca)