 Local / Canada / 589
Re: S@H coupon
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.ca
Date:
Fri, 13 Oct 2000 17:39:05 GMT

Kevin Zwicker wrote:

Hello,

I am wondering, have anyone received the coupon S@H promised us for free
shipping? I placed at least two orders for 20$ or more during August. I should
be eligible for one coupon. They said they would send it during the month of
September, didn't they? Now, I know that I tend to always be last on any list,
but it is mid-October and there is no sign of any coupon. What is going on?

Kev Z

For all of you that didn't get your coupon...

I contacted S@H today and told them about the lack of a coupon and after them
telling me it ended in July and me telling them I'm Canadian (and it ended in
Aug...) and them having to go check... They've tagged my account with a Note for
free shipping on my next order.

I suggest you guys/gals do the same.

Dean
--