 Local / Canada / 583
  Re: S@H coupon

Please enlighten me on this whole subject. I order stuff from them all the time, and don't recall ever seeing this promise of a coupon. When was this announced by S@H, and where. (...) (24 years ago, 12-Oct-00, to lugnet.loc.ca)

  Re: S@H coupon

(...) <Snip my original text> In the 2000 S@H summer catalogue (At least, the Canadian version) it says: "Place an order of 20$ or more from this catalogue before August 31, 2000. Then during the month of September, we'll send you a certificate for (...) (24 years ago, 12-Oct-00, to lugnet.loc.ca, lugnet.lego.direct)