 Local / Canada / 571
Re: Sale at Zellers
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.ca
Date:
Sun, 8 Oct 2000 18:32:32 GMT

In lugnet.loc.ca, Kyle D. Jackson writes:
In lugnet.loc.ca, Kevin Zwicker writes:

if you liked my last message about the 20% off on Castle sets at TRU, you'll
love this: 20% off ALL Lego at Zellers.

G'day Kevin,

Hey do you have any official details/confirmation regarding this
sale?  I went to one of the Zellers today and everything was
still at full price.  And it's not mentioned in this week's
flyer.  You catch a one-store-only sale or something?

Flyer today here, 20% off all lego.  They also have the F1 Znap set (???)

James