 Local / Canada / 564
563  |  565
Subject:
Sale at TRU
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.ca
Date:
Thu, 5 Oct 2000 23:18:21 GMT

TRU is having a sale next week. 20% off on all castle sets. It seems the
Christmas shopping period has started early (again) :-)

Happy shopping!

Kev Z

  Re: Sale at TRU

(...) That's cool, I wish I lived near a TRU. Do you suppose that includes Ninja? I only have two places to buy my LEGO- Zellers and Zellers Select, so the number of sales I can take advantage of is pretty limited. (24 years ago, 5-Oct-00, to lugnet.loc.ca)
  Re: Sale at TRU

(...) What current castle sets would people recommend at 20% off? Jude (24 years ago, 6-Oct-00, to lugnet.loc.ca, lugnet.castle)