 Local / Canada / 542
    Dark Side Developer Kit seen in Pickering —Eric Lanteigne
   I was at the Pickering Town Center today and I saw three boxes of Dark Side Developer Kit at the Mastermind Store. The set may also be available at the Mastermind store of the Science Center or on Yonge Street but I didn't confirm that. The set is (...) (24 years ago, 20-Aug-00, to lugnet.loc.ca)