 Local / Canada / 529
    G'day From Down Under —Kevin Hall
   I'm coming to Canada (from Australia) in September with my wife....going to be there for 4 weeks traveling around....we arrive in Vancouver on the 8th Sept....and leave from toronto 4 weeks later....If there are any Lego events or any groups who are (...) (24 years ago, 20-Jul-00, to lugnet.loc.ca)

        Re: G'day From Down Under —Kevin Wilson
   (...) Vancouver Lego Club is having a "free-for-all" meeting in August (ie no specific theme) but haven't set a date and theme for a Sept meeting yet. I'm sure you (and your wife if she's interested) would be very welcome to come as guests. Check (...) (24 years ago, 24-Jul-00, to lugnet.loc.ca, lugnet.org.ca.vlc)