 Local / Canada / 507
  Re: Extremely cheap 4561 Railway Express

(...) Well, some of the stuff is up on eBay right now, and more will follow. I'm turning over in my mind whether to eBay the trans thinwalls or work up a kit to use them, since they are available from LD anyway. (...) Had to go down anyway, helping (...) (24 years ago, 7-Jul-00, to lugnet.loc.ca)

  Re: Fitting 7 x 4561 into a packed van...

(...) Simple: Move your boyfriend or his stuff to the roof to make room for the 7 boxes of Lego. :) I'm really tempted to get another one... I had bought one during the TRU 20% off sale, and I thought THAT was a good price. TRU = $145.89, Zellers = (...) (24 years ago, 7-Jul-00, to lugnet.loc.ca)