 Local / Canada / 461
  TRU goes beyond the call

Hi all, After hearing reports of the Falcon and TIE in Ontario at TRU I decided to persuade the TRU here in NS to honor the sale or order one from another store. Well after the third employee got involved it was determined that the two sets were in (...) (24 years ago, 14-Jun-00, to lugnet.loc.ca)

  Re: TRU goes beyond the call

(...) This inspired me to try the same stunt on Friday night, in Fredericton - To my surprise, they were already on display! I got both sets at 20% off, and it came to almost $275 after taxes. Thanks John! Out of curiosity, I checked back on (...) (24 years ago, 19-Jun-00, to lugnet.loc.ca)