 Local / Canada / 460
Re: TRU Sale!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.ca
Date:
Wed, 14 Jun 2000 15:03:10 GMT

No Falcons seen at that store, I spotted two Falcons at Brampton store Hwy
410 and Queen.
Cheers
Oliver

"Michael Jorgensen" <jorgensen@iprimus.ca> wrote in message
How many falcons left?

UCS X-wing??

In lugnet.loc.ca, Oliver Giesen writes:
TRU - Mississauga Ontario , Canada

Specifically Hwy 10 and Eglington, two on the shelf still.

I wish a had more money !!!!!!!!

Cheers

Oliver

"Michael Jorgensen" <jorgensen@iprimus.ca> wrote in message
Where did you get the TIE for that price?!

I'll have to get another, only to return it to my original retailer :)

In lugnet.loc.ca, Oliver Giesen writes:
G'Day
And I do mean good day, the TIE is on sale for $ 119.99 CDN, also • found
3411
blue soccer bus with a bonus 6" 'lego' soccer ball for about $20.
--- oooooooooooooooo -------

Cheers
Oliver

"Oliver Giesen" <ogiesen@mdsintl.com> wrote in message
yup
TRU in Brampton (Queen and 410) has both TIE and Falcon, $149.00 • each,
could
not determine if this was with or without the 20% off.
Cheers
Oliver

"Michael Jorgensen" <jorgensen@iprimus.ca> wrote in message
OK, but has anyone seen the falcon or UCS at Zellers/TRU in • Canada(Toronto)
yet?

In lugnet.loc.ca.nf, James Powell writes:
25% off at Zellers, Sat 8-10 AM, 15% ROW.
20% off at TRU, Sat-(week)

James