 Local / Canada / 452
  Re: TRU Sale!

(...) I don't think we will ever see it in Canada stores. I guess Lego think we are not rich enough to buy US$150+ sets like 8448. (24 years ago, 12-Jun-00, to lugnet.loc.ca)

  UCS X-Wing, etc.

(...) I've seen the UCS TIE Interceptor in Toys Toys Toys at the (formerly?) Eaton Centre. Sadly, my friend who was shopping with me saw it about 5 seconds earlier, so he got to buy it :) The same store reportedly had a Falcon or two as well, but (...) (24 years ago, 12-Jun-00, to lugnet.loc.ca)