 Local / Canada / 445
Re: Zeller's sale next week
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.ca
Date:
Thu, 8 Jun 2000 20:10:16 GMT

Richard Noeckel <Shroud_of_kung_fu@HOTMAIL.COM> wrote in message
news:FvuM4w.Kns@lugnet.com...
Indeed, could we have affirmation upon this statement.
If Zellers offers 15% + an additional 10% on Saturday,
then I'll purchase several sets for the -----------25% off.-------------

The usual exceptions are Tobacco, Electonics, blah, blah, blah. My
experience one month ago was 25% off all Lego!
My advice is call ahead, however I will be there Sat. AM

And is this Across Canada, or only Ontario?
I am in Nova Scotia so I assume therefore that it is Canada Wide.

Also, do you mean this Saturday? The 10th of June?
Yes, this Saturday

John Battcock