 Local / Canada / 435
  Re: Canadians ordered UCS from S@H?

(...) Gee Richard, why don't you tell us how you really feel? (...) A $2.00 fee is less than Canada Customs charges for brokerage ($5.00) and far far less than some other companies (UPS, for example, will typically run you up a $30 to $40 brokerage (...) (24 years ago, 7-Jun-00, to lugnet.loc.ca, lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Canadians ordered UCS from S@H?

OK...so what is the U.S. price for the UCS X-Wing at S@H? (...) (24 years ago, 9-Jun-00, to lugnet.loc.ca, lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Canadians ordered UCS from S@H?

(...) The sad point you guys are all missing is the fact that LEGO S&H MOVED to the US. Telling us Nothing would change. Then we saw that the prices inched up as US exchange and whatnot forced the prices higher. Now we see that the Shipping is no (...) (24 years ago, 10-Jun-00, to lugnet.loc.ca)