 Local / Canada / 396
RE: Roll Call Time?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.loc.ca
Date:
Wed, 17 May 2000 04:50:17 GMT

Richard...Your tag-line is broken...I believe it should read:

-Lego good, Canada great, Australia best.-

<G,D,&R>

Benjamin Whytcross
BWhytcro@PacificAccess.com.au
Ph: (03) 9856 5282
Directory Technology Pty Ltd
1/436 Elgar Road,
Box Hill, 3128

Growing older is compulsory..Growing up isn't :-)

-----Original Message-----
From: Dave Low [mailto:stinglessbee@hotSPAMFREEmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, May 17, 2000 2:45 PM
To: lugnet.loc.au@lugnet.com
Subject: Re: Roll Call Time?

They're onto us -- everyone, post ASAP!

DaveL

Subject:  Roll Call time?
From:  "Whytcross, Benjamin" <BWhytcro@pacificaccess.com.au>
Benjamin Whytcross

Just curious...Wouldn't it be a good idea to do an • Australian roll call. This
could help everyone get an idea of who is in their area, • and what their
interests in LEGO are. It could also help with the planning • of events and get
together, by knowing >how many people there are, and where • they're from. If
some one can start the ball rolling...

I was reading the Australian Local LEGO group postings • when I found this
comment. I thought this was great idea!!! The Crocodile • Dundee bushmen down-
under have a conversation count of 1098.  I believe that can • surpass their
tenacity, so I suggest that we in CANADA unite and create a • stronger sense of
community. The noble citizens of Ontario must unite to form • a collective!!!
The Vancouver mountain-people even have a higher • conversation count (Vancouver
= 177, Ontario = 92) than we in Ontario do. I'm proud of the • creation of the
Vancouver LEGO Clubs and its web page, BUT Ontario MUST also • display our LEGO
dementia. I really hope this works, cause I'm new around • here and I'd really
like to get to know every one in the Canadian LEGO community!!

Richard,

You can reach me at shroud_of_kung_fu@hotmail.com

-Lego good, Canada great.-