 Local / Canada / 393
Re: 20% off Lego at The Bay
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.loc.ca, lugnet.loc.ca.on.tor
Date:
Wed, 17 May 2000 02:03:00 GMT

In lugnet.market.shopping, Bryan Wong writes:
Hi all,

The subject says it all.  Not 100% sure if it's throughout Canada.  Starts
this Monday May 15th.  Strange how they have 15% off Lego occassionally, then
have those scratch and save days where it's only 10% off toys, and now they
have a 20% off!

Make up your mind, and leave it at 20% off, I say!  :)

Bryan

In addition to Bryan's comment, I must state that the sale at the Bay lasts
only until the 21st of this month. Soooooooo, the sale is only one week, and
its one of the best LEGO discounts in the GTA (Greater Toronto Area).

P.S. If you live anywhere in Canada, you are obligated to attend the 5th
annual LEGO robotics competition in Toronto. I'm not a hard core LEGO
Mindstorm, Tichnic, or robotics person, but I look forward to meeting other
people who obsess with the Castle Genera at this event!!!

Richard,

You can reach me at shroud_of_kung_fu@hotmail.com

-Lego good, Canada great.-