 Local / Canada / 390
  Re: FA - $1 lego Pirates 6280 Armada Flagship - NR!! MISB

In lugnet.market.auction, John MacDonald writes: <snip e-bay URL> By the explosion of these available on eBay right now, all from Canada, I can assume that Sears cut these to half price again? Mildly cheesed that I missed it this time around, but (...) (24 years ago, 11-May-00, to lugnet.loc.ca)