 Local / Canada / 375
    S@H catalog & parts packs —Kevin Bannister
   The other day I tried calling S@H for the first time, and attempted to order a catalog, but it disconnected me after I tried to leave my address. A message came on, telling me to leave my name and address, which I did .. but then there was just a (...) (24 years ago, 8-Apr-00, to lugnet.loc.ca)

        Re: S@H catalog & parts packs —Dave Johann
   The same thing happened to me. I received my catalog 2 weeks later. I think you're okay, just give it time. (24 years ago, 8-Apr-00, to lugnet.loc.ca)