 Local / Canada / 37
    starwars semi in nova scotia —John Battcock
   John Here in Nova Scotia. On a whim I dropped in to a Zellers store last night. They had one set, ( It was the Endor set, the number is all the way upstairs and I am too lazy to go get it). Determined I visited 6 other Zeller's last night... 5 had (...) (26 years ago, 13-Mar-99, to lugnet.loc.ca)