 Local / Canada / 311
Re: sale at Zellers today
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.ca
Date:
Wed, 26 Jan 2000 02:01:51 GMT

Dean Husby <nntp@akasa.bc.ca> wrote in message
news:388E53A7.6ECE65BF@akasa.bc.ca...
Paul Davidson wrote:

I don't know if it's Canada-wide or not, but my local Zellers (Prince
George, B.C.) has 15% off Lego today.  I got lucky and scored a 4561 for
about $120, which is good considering Toyrs'R'Us and Wal-Mart don't • exist
where I live.

You finally got one! Congratulations!  Your going to need a lot more track
though...

Yes, I finally got one. :)  Straight track is what I really need.  I don't
have much room for a big setup yet.

Paul Davidson