 Local / Canada / 298
  S@H Catalog Arrives

Received my all-English January 2000 edition of the S@H Catalog (Canadian Edition). Aside from the obvious difference of US prices, there are few changes from what our normal selection would have been like. Funny thing is, on page 2 it says to (...) (24 years ago, 22-Jan-00, to lugnet.loc.ca)

  Re: S@H Catalog Arrives

(...) Got mine this morning too. I am little peeved though - I was hoping that since we now have to order from US S@H, we would get the (much larger) US S@H catalog. But no, we still get the abridged edition. Why? Makes no sense to me. Kevin (24 years ago, 22-Jan-00, to lugnet.loc.ca)

  Re: S@H Catalog Arrives

(...) I got mine too. And your right. It sucks... Also, the exchange rate is 45%... We ordered items on the 3rd of jan. 00 and got them today, the 21st! So much for 10 days... Dean (24 years ago, 22-Jan-00, to lugnet.loc.ca)

  Re: S@H Catalog Arrives

My first S@H order ever is on its way. I only ordered off the little flyer you get in sets -- when my order arrives, how will I know if I've gotten the "real" catalog or the abridged edition? And can I explicitly ask them for the big one? -- Paul (...) (24 years ago, 22-Jan-00, to lugnet.loc.ca)

  Re: S@H Catalog Arrives

(...) If you don't ask for one they don't send you one... You must phone and ask for a catalog... And it's the small one... sigh... Also, did you guys notice the $2.00US Customs charge on the bill? Dean (24 years ago, 23-Jan-00, to lugnet.loc.ca)