 Local / Canada / 289
Re: TRU Sale(?)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.ca
Date:
Sun, 26 Dec 1999 20:07:56 GMT

In lugnet.loc.ca, Tony Jang writes:
I was hoping for more, but...

20% off all Star Wars and Town/Construction/Arctic sets.

Yeah, I was hoping for more too.  Nothing at Walmart/Zellers/Sears/the Bay. :(

Chris Grey, Kevin Maynes and I went to all the trouble of being at TRU first
<expletive deleted> thing this morning.  We did get some stuff each, but all of
us were hoping for more of a Boxing Day grab.  Personally, I wanted them to
drop Adventurer's to 50% like they did last year with Western.  <shrug>  Oh
well, I can always use that money to pay off Christmas bills...

James
http://www.shades-of-night.com/lego/