 Local / Canada / 2751
2750  |  2752
Subject:
lots of LEGO notes
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.ca
Date:
Sun, 7 Aug 2016 14:10:52 GMT

No LEGO in the Walmart or Superstore flyers this week.

-----

TRU flyer good from Friday August 5 through Thursday August 11.

20% off select DUPLO sets

20% off select Nexo Nights sets. (these really make me think of Rocet Robin
Hood)

20% off select City sets.

-----

Chapters has a few sets on ~20% off in store.  I found some Disney Princess sets
(including from this year) on sale which was nice (neat parts).

Chapters / indigo / Coles have the latest series of Collectible minifigs in
stock (unless your store has sold out - wait for a restock).  Penguins!

-----

Costco has some LEGO sets in stores again (first time I've seen them since just
after Christmas).

These city sets are $17.49 ($24.99 MFSR - ~30% off)
60115
60116
60117
60118

These Friends sets are $17.49 ($24.99 MFSR - ~30% off)
41110
41117

These Star Wars sets are $23.99 ($29.99 MFSR - 20% off)

-----

S@H has double VIP points this weekend, August 5-7.

Gail Meagher
Halifax